4240 Plum Bottom Road
Egg Harbor, Wisconsin 54209

Phone: 920.746.0903

Practice Areas

  • Immigration
  • International Migration
  • International Business Services
  • Mediation

B1/B2 Visa



B1/B2 visas are temporary non-immigrant visas for individuals wishing to enter the United States for business (B-1) and/or pleasure or medical treatment (B-2). For example, if the purpose of your planned travel is recreational in nature, including tourism, amusement, visits with friends or relatives, rest or medical treatment, a visitor visa (B-2) would be the appropriate type of visa for your travel. However, if the purpose for your travel is to consult with business associates, travel for a scientific, educational, professional or business convention or conference, settle an estate or negotiate a contract, then a business (B-1) visitor visa would be the appropriate type of visa for your travel. Visitors may apply for an extension of their B1/B2 status for up to an additional 6 months.



Glenn Mandel — Attorney at Law
Licensed in California and Wisconsin
Admitted to the Federal Bar for the Central District of California
Member American Immigration Lawyers Association