4240 Plum Bottom Road
Egg Harbor, Wisconsin 54209

Phone: 920.746.0903

Practice Areas

  • Immigration
  • International Migration
  • International Business Services
  • Mediation

EAD and Advance Parole



Certain aliens who are temporarily in the United States may file an Application Employment Authorization to request an Employment Authorization Document (EAD).  Other aliens who are authorized to work in the United States without restrictions should also use this form to apply for a document evidencing such authorization. 

There are several types of parole, or temporary admission into the United States. Advance parole is authorized at a USCIS District office in advance of alien's arrival. It may be issued to aliens residing in the United States in other than lawful permanent resident status who have an unexpected need to travel and return, and whose conditions of stay do not otherwise allow for readmission to the United States if they depart. Aliens applying for advance parole on the basis of a pending application for adjustment of status (i.e. permanent residence) must be approved for advance parole prior to leaving the United States in order to avoid the termination of their pending application for adjustment of status.



Glenn Mandel — Attorney at Law
Licensed in California and Wisconsin
Admitted to the Federal Bar for the Central District of California
Member American Immigration Lawyers Association