E3 Visa

The E-3 classification applies only to nationals of Australia. You must be coming to the United States solely to perform services in a specialty occupation. The specialty occupation requires theoretical and practical application of a body of highly specialized knowledge and the attainment of a bachelor’s or higher degree in the specific specialty, or its equivalent, as a minimum for entry into the occupation in the United States. The spouse of the E-3 visa holder may obtain work authorization in the U.S.” The H-4 category is mashed together with the L-1 Visa intra-company transfer.